Among all the self-closing hinges on the market, what are the main differences?
What benefits you get from Waterson?
1.Spend lots of time on fitting hinges?
- Baseline：Attached to door, making sure hinge installed straight in 3 seconds.
- Special Screw Hole：Specialized countersink hole, ensuring screws all fastened nice and tight.
2.Not enough closing power?
You need: Wide Range of Adjustment
- Adjustable Power from 10-70 KG
- Adjustable Hydraulic Damper
- Adjustable Hold-open
3.Overcoming Differential Air Pressures:
- Flexible closing speed: smooth and stable closing even in small room with air pressure differences.
▲ Multi-speed closing
▲Overcoming differential air pressures
How to stop self-closing doors from slamming With some basic 5-inch spring hinge options, door slamming is destined to happen, as there’s no viable [...]
The seaside environment is a sublime killer for outdoor hardware. Being one of the most dreamt-after destinations for avid travelers, Phu Quoc Island has [...]
Why are spring-loaded door hinges challenged by itself? Spring-loaded door hinges are significantly smaller than door closer/floor spring. Unfortunately, the smaller size means the [...]