Among all the self-closing hinges on the market, what are the main differences?
What benefits you get from Waterson?
1.Spend lots of time on fitting hinges?
- Baseline：Attached to door, making sure hinge installed straight in 3 seconds.
- Special Screw Hole：Specialized countersink hole, ensuring screws all fastened nice and tight.
2.Not enough closing power?
You need: Wide Range of Adjustment
- Adjustable Power from 10-70 KG
- Adjustable Hydraulic Damper
- Adjustable Hold-open
3.Overcoming Differential Air Pressures:
- Flexible closing speed: smooth and stable closing even in small room with air pressure differences.
▲ Multi-speed closing
▲Overcoming differential air pressures
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Connect With Us Today
Stainless Steel Gate Hinges: Heavy Duty Gate Solution for Sport Fields
Companies dedicated to outdoor sports fields undertake a crucial mission: bringing accessible, top-notch fields to communities nationwide. They specialize in installing high-quality soccer and futsal [...]
Bathroom Stall Door Hinges: Enhance Privacy of the Toilet Partition
Modern commercial restroom compartments are commonly constructed using cost-effective, easy-to-install, and fire-resistant drywall material. However, the installation of bathroom stall doors equipped with spring hinges [...]
Enhance Security of Your Steel Door with Metal Door Shims
While there are many materials available for door shims, such as plastic and wood, finding a reliable and sturdy steel door shim can be a [...]